Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can I not request an up to date statement of loan account through app

Options
  • 04-06-2021 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi there

I can request an up to date statement of my current accounts, but I cannot do this via online/app for my two loan accounts. Why is this?

thanks
    Lisa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

lisnsooz wrote: »
    Hi there

I can request an up to date statement of my current accounts, but I cannot do this via online/app for my two loan accounts. Why is this?

thanks
    Lisa
    Hi Lisa,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here this morning. E-statements are not currently available for Loan accounts and to request a statement for these accounts we would recommend that you log into your account, select services and send us a message and our colleagues here will be happy to help with this.

Alternatively you can call our customer service team directly on 0818 365 365 and one of our colleagues will be happy to help with this.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement