Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helium Filled balloons

Options
  • 04-06-2021 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know how much helium balloons are around Blanch? I need to pick u a few during the week but all the websites seem to be just giving prices for an empty baloon and telling me I need to buy a canister of gas !!!!

I don’t want to to buy online. I just want to walk into a shop and walk out with them blown up for me.

Also wondering if this is something that needs to be pre booked?

Thanks boardsies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Mr price is cheap enough for doing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Woodies also do them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

LorelaiG wrote: »
    Mr price is cheap enough for doing them.
    jellybear wrote: »
    Woodies also do them :)

Who is cheaper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hi ya

VIP Balloons coolmine great service and a good price

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Seve OB wrote: »
    Who is cheaper :D

Mr price I believe is cheaper. Wider range also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Hi ya

Ring VIP Balloons they were great .and i believe cheaper than either Mr price or woodies .

I hope that you won't need an MRI in 20 years

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24903034

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Was in Mr Price to buy a balloon on Thursday. Sign up at the balloon counter saying they were out of helium! So give yourself enough time to check around. That was the bigger Mr Price beside TK Maxx.

Advertisement