Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Physical Health - treated your body like a temple?

Options
  • 05-06-2021 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭

Once the seriousness of this emerged quickly, everyone understandably focused on masks, hand washing etc and while all that stuff is important looking after yourself to ensure your body has the best chance of defeating corona is pretty ****ing important also.

I am thinking about myself , I'd give myself 3/5 , happy with my diet and exercise routines since it emerged, but got very lazy around Xmas and fell in love with some local heart attack shops. Back on the wagon now though.:p

So all, you looked after yourself, or do you think you should have done more health wise whether work out more or healthier eating?

You take care of your physical health since this emerged? 10 votes

Oh yes, very pleased with myself.
    90% 9 votes
    Yeah pretty good, room for improvement though.
    0% 0 votes
    Some good, some bad. Steady.
    0% 0 votes
    Sadly nope.
    10% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Lose weight and lower fat content.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Yeah, the temple of doom

My body is one of those temples that have like trees growing through the walls and monkeys throwing sh1t everywhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭dodzy

Yes a temple....that I built a dome on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭notAMember

I think it was interesting to see how the sales of nicorette and smoking cessation products went through the roof at the start of the pandemic. Smoking was a risk factor. Did those people stay off smoking I wonder ?

The reaction to lockdown being ended seems to be getting as blotto as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Which lockdown? :pac:

Lockdown 1 - ate all around me
    Lockdown 2 - ate all around me
    Lockdown 3 - ate all around me, dieted, lost 10 pounds, rebounded a small bit and went back to fluffydoggy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭dashoonage

I have found a steady diet of whiskey kills most variants before they take hold. No bat soup is a match for the water of life.

Advertisement