Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to the Canary Islands for 15 EUR roundtrip

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I'm fully vaccinated but how are they to know that all I got was a piece of paper with some print and mostly hand writing that you could easily copy and give to people if you wanted.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I'm fully vaccinated but how are they to know that all I got was a piece of paper with some print and mostly hand writing that you could easily copy and give to people if you wanted.
    Well the digital cert hasn't been rolled out yet. Once it is, your vaccination status will be recorded in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Quackster wrote: »
    Well the digital cert hasn't been rolled out yet. Once it is, your vaccination status will be recorded in it.

Is this a Bargain Alert Thread or a covid propaganda Thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

buzzerxx wrote: »

Well I'm glad he replied as I didn't know that and I'm banned for life from After Hours, Current affairs and Corona forum so never came across that info before.

What an utterly bizarre post. I am merely stating the facts as they are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭munster87

I’ve a few rocks that block 5g transmission if you’re interested

What an utterly bizarre post. I am merely stating the facts as they are.

Poster's post history points to being a conspiracy theorist, I would just ignore him.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

MarkY91 wrote: »
    My brother is adament that a PCR test is needed to go to tenerife. He even quoted the mirror website. An article about changed that happened on Monday.

My go to source too. I've found The Mirror much more accurate then gov.ie or reopen.europa.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

imfml wrote: »
    My go to source too. I've found The Mirror much more accurate then gov.ie or reopen.europa.eu

I never said he was right. I'm just saying that he thinks he is right due to what the media is telling him. Most people don't seem to know that you don't need to do a test to go to Spain.

My brother is adament that a PCR test is needed to go to tenerife. He even quoted the mirror website. An article about changed that happened on Monday.

It is needed, unless you're fully vaccinated.

• Advertisement

Anyone actually take the bargain prices?

I'm due to fly out to Tenerife today. Can't believe I'm flying there for the price of a pint in temple bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

I'm due to fly out to Tenerife today. Can't believe I'm flying there for the price of a pint in temple bar.

No and I'd say most people couldn't care less...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Doodah7 wrote: »

Lol, Monday aye?

Doodah7 wrote: »

You care enough to have opened the thread and made the effort to reply. Sounds like you need a holiday... :).

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

What's the weather like mate???

You care enough to have opened the thread and made the effort to reply. Sounds like you need a holiday... :).
    Breaking the law?? Good on ya mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Ah yes the same laws all the punters have been breaking swilling pints outside bars for the last 2 weeks:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Ah yes the same laws all the punters have been breaking swilling pints outside bars for the last 2 weeks:pac:

Obviously not

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Not sure if this is true but 3 different people told me you need a pcr test to travel from Dublin Airport even though Spain just want an antigen test. Do I need a pcr test for the kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭in2dark

The law that a non elected person is pushing?
    The only EU country having such restrictions...
    Is it then that all other countries are wrong and a mr. Tony is right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

casio4 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is true but 3 different people told me you need a pcr test to travel from Dublin Airport even though Spain just want an antigen test. Do I need a pcr test for the kids?

No all you need is Antigen.

See here

https://apply.joinsherpa.com/travel-restrictions/ESP?originCountry=IRL&originRegion=IE-D&originAirport=DUB&departureDate=2021-07-07&returnDate=2021-07-14&tripType=roundTrip&transitType=noTransit&fullyVaccinated=false&language=en-US

in2dark wrote: »
    The law that a non elected person is pushing?
    The only EU country having such restrictions...
    Is it then that all other countries are wrong and a mr. Tony is right?
    The law as approved by our democratically-elected Oireachtas. I hope the Gardaí are still at the airports handing out fines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Nermal

The law as approved by our democratically-elected Oireachtas. I hope the Gardaí are still at the airports handing out fines.

They say hunger is the greatest sauce.

Sipping on a cocktail on the beach in the Canaries, I can only imagine how sweet it must taste when reflecting on escape from bitterness like this.

Confirm or deny, MarkY91?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Nermal wrote: »
    They say hunger is the greatest sauce.

Sipping on a cocktail on the beach in the Canaries, I can only imagine how sweet it must taste when reflecting on escape from bitterness like this.

Confirm or deny, MarkY91?

I think it is actually "Hunger is the best sauce "

"We turn clay to make a vessel, But it is on the space where there is nothing that the usefulness of the vessel depends"

Advertisement