Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't view credit card

Options
  • 05-06-2021 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi, I look after my mother's online banking for her but today, I can no longer view her credit card account- I could last night when I done a transfer for her but now I can't check to see has it gone through
    Why is this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi, I look after my mother's online banking for her but today, I can no longer view her credit card account- I could last night when I done a transfer for her but now I can't check to see has it gone through
    Why is this?
    Hi there, 

thanks for getting in touch with us here. Can we check with you have you tried to delete and reinstall the mobile app to device to see if this resolves the issue for you? Also have you logged into the account through the website and is this the same on the website?

thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Hi there, 

thanks for getting in touch with us here. Can we check with you have you tried to delete and reinstall the mobile app to device to see if this resolves the issue for you? Also have you logged into the account through the website and is this the same on the website?

thanks Jen

Hi
    Yes to both and still the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, 

thanks Jen

Hi
    Yes to both and still the same
    Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

Would you mind sending us a PM please with your mother's full name and account holding Branch please?

Many thanks, 
    Alison. 

Advertisement