Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch, Wexford Town

• 05-06-2021 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi All, I’ll be visiting Wexford Town on a Tuesday. I’m looking for lunch options. Any good gastrobars or restaurants that are open, outside dining as per guidelines. Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

If you go 15 mins outside the town mary barry's is the best in wexford and also supply a courtesy bus if you fancy few drinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

brilou23 wrote: »
    If you go 15 mins outside the town mary barry's is the best in wexford and also supply a courtesy bus if you fancy few drinks.

Local only, they won’t drive you to town

vicwatson wrote: »
    Local only, they won’t drive you to town

It does now

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭chickey

Murphy2020 wrote: »
    Hi All, I’ll be visiting Wexford Town on a Tuesday. I’m looking for lunch options. Any good gastrobars or restaurants that are open, outside dining as per guidelines. Thanks a million.

Maybe Simon's Place, they reopening today

It does now

Yeh? Good one

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    Yeh? Good one

How is it a good one.

How is it a good one.

How is it a good one? It's a good one that they now have a free shuttle to town as they used to only go local (within 5kms) as you posted.

Is that not a good one?

(But I don’t think they do)

Advertisement