Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to access 365 online statements today

Options
  • 05-06-2021 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I am unable to access online statements via 365online for my credit card or deposit account today. I can login okay using IE or MS Edge but one of 2 things happen when I go to the statements tab for both my credit card account and deposit account (1) I try to click on the little pdf symbol for the statement and nothing happens or (2) I click on the pdf symbol and I get an error screen saying the statements are unavailable.

Why ? As no agents are available at the weekend I am hoping that someone from BOI might be able to help here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 JamBro

JamBro wrote: »
    Hi,

I am unable to access online statements via 365online for my credit card or deposit account today. I can login okay using IE or MS Edge but one of 2 things happen when I go to the statements tab for both my credit card account and deposit account (1) I try to click on the little pdf symbol for the statement and nothing happens or (2) I click on the pdf symbol and I get an error screen saying the statements are unavailable.

Why ? As no agents are available at the weekend I am hoping that someone from BOI might be able to help here.

Any update yet ? Still having the same problem this morning as outlined on Saturday. Got the standard email over the weekend advising that a statement is available 😩

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Any update yet ? Still having the same problem this morning as outlined on Saturday. Got the standard email over the weekend advising that a statement is available 😩
    Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing trying to download the pdf statement. If you can give a call to my colleagues on 0818200362 while you have access to the device, they can go through some trouble shooting with you to help resolve this. 

Hoping the above helps.

Many thanks, 
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

I am having the same problem, when I click on the statement I get

"cannot print the specified PDF file. The format is not supported"

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭JulesInKy

JJayoo wrote: »
    I am having the same problem, when I click on the statement I get

"cannot print the specified PDF file. The format is not supported"
    I don't use the app, my phone is not up to it. I use browser and physical security key.
    I also have the above problem.

More seriously, I cannot access my current account, it is showing as "unavailable". A quick search online shows that other folk are having the same issue but there seems to be no information from BOI.  I did tweet BOI and received this response:

In this instance, it would be best to contact our Customer Service Team from 9am tomorrow morning.  One of my colleagues with account access with be happy to help.

As I replied, I am happy that I received a reply.  However this is of little comfort when I am trying to pay rent among other things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi JJayoo and JulesInKy,

Thanks for your posts. 

Can we please ask what browser you're using when trying to access your statements? We're aware some customers are unable to open their statements when using Internet Explorer. Statements will open if you use a different browser such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. 

@JulesInKy in relation to the balance not being available, our support team are aware this is happening to some customers and they're working to resolve this as soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Thanks, 
    Tara

• Advertisement

I log in as usual.
    I can access the main "Accounts" page.

It shows Current Account as "Unavailable"
    For my credit card I can see the balance and can click the arrow to access the card.
    When I click on "View Statements" I get taken to an error page.  This page does not have any links to allow me to access any other part of my account.
    There are only two buttons on the error page: "Contact Us" and "Log in"
    In order to get back to my account I need to go through the whole process of logging in again by entering account name, DOB, accessing PSK fob etc.

I have a screen grab of the error page if you need it.

I use Google Chrome, up to date and never any issues with it before.

** edited to add browser type.

JulesInKy wrote: »
    I log in as usual.
    I can access the main "Accounts" page.

It shows Current Account as "Unavailable"
    For my credit card I can see the balance and can click the arrow to access the card.
    When I click on "View Statements" I get taken to an error page.  This page does not have any links to allow me to access any other part of my account.
    There are only two buttons on the error page: "Contact Us" and "Log in"
    In order to get back to my account I need to go through the whole process of logging in again by entering account name, DOB, accessing PSK fob etc.

I have a screen grab of the error page if you need it.

I use Google Chrome, up to date and never any issues with it before.

** edited to add browser type.
    Thanks for getting back to us JulesInKy. Can you please check your browser settings to ensure pop ups are enabled for 365 Online? Please let us know if this works.

Thanks
    Tara

Popups and redirects ARE allowed.
    I also tried it by adding 365 site to the "Allow" list.

No change, I still get the error page.

JulesInKy wrote: »
    Popups and redirects ARE allowed.
    I also tried it by adding 365 site to the "Allow" list.

No change, I still get the error page.
    Thanks for checking this and getting back to us JulesInKy. We'll need to take a look at the accounts and your profile to check this further. Can you please submit this through the Send us a Message option located on the Services screen when logged on to your account and one of my colleagues with account access will investigate. Please let them know the browser you're using and that you have enabled pop ups. 

Thanks
    Tara

Message sent via web page.

Will update here if necessary (for other folk experiencing the same issue).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

I am using the app

I have had not had a response to my direct message via the web service.
    I have not been able to get through to a human being on the customer service phone line.

My landlord is querying rent payments that I cannot check because I am effectively denied access to my account.
    Covid has demolished our income so I need to manage what little funds we have with great care, however this is impossible when I do not know what transactions are going on and what my balance is. 

I am beyond frustrated now, I am angry.  How very dare BOI force us to accept these changes when they were obviously not ready for rollout. On top of this I will be charged for the privilege? 

I understand that you are doing the job as best you can and that you are not personally to blame for this mess, but if this isn't sorted by Monday morning I will be writing to the ombudsman and will be very publicly encouraging everyone else with the issue to do the same.

Advertisement