Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assistance - audio visualizing and timing

• 06-06-2021 7:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭

Good morning. I'm looking for a bit of assistance. I have a video file 60fps.

There is two loud noises close together that I need to get the timing between.

For ease it's going to be less than half a second.

I'm looking for a way to present this.
    The crude enough windows movie maker in the timeline when zoomed in shows the peaks in the audio file. I'm just wondering if theres something else out there that would be visually more appealing to present?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Free download of davinci resolve lite

Then do an in and out marker on the first and second noise and you'll see the timing between them

If you do it on the audio tab you'll get to select with the accuracy of your audio sample rate rather than of your video framerate so more accurate

Advertisement