Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Set up limit on business card

Options
  • 06-06-2021 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I'd like to set up limit on my visa debit business card for security reasons. Or add extra layer of security for online payments such as SMS or app confirmation.

Kind reagrds,
    Martin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Marty321 wrote: »
    Hello,

I'd like to set up limit on my visa debit business card for security reasons. Or add extra layer of security for online payments such as SMS or app confirmation.

Kind reagrds,
    Martin
    Hi Marty,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. I'm afraid that it is not possible to set a limit to the Visa debit card however please be advised that due to the introduction of Strong Customer Authentication customers will be asked to verify card transactions prior to the transaction being processed on the account. For this reason we would ask that you ensure the most up to date mobile number is registered to your account.

We hope this helps to clarify things for you.

Thanks jen

Advertisement