Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in Limerick showing Euro 2020 games?

• 06-06-2021 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Might be a silly question but is this something we might see in certain pubs? Outdoor makes it a bit difficult as most have TVs indoors, but has anyone heard of any with plans to show some games around Limerick? Haven't seen anything myself but it's still relatively early.

I'm sure pubs for the next few days will be focused on just opening and serving their regulars and finding their feet again, but if anyone hears of pubs showing the games when they start next weekend throw it into this thread! Cheers.

Comments

Collins bar in Dooradoyle had TV's in their courtyard/smoking area last time I was there (pre-covid). Might be worth a call

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Curragower and Nancy's have TV's outside as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Poorside wrote: »
    Curragower and Nancy's have TV's outside as well.

Are they showing the matches?

Flannerys on Catherine Street is showing them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 DarraghMUFC

JJ Bowles also showing the games, handy for anyone wanting to watch the semi finals and final.

• Advertisement
Advertisement