Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro 2020 FGFF

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Harry Kane is not living up to expectations (mine anyway :p) should have gone with Lukaku, at least I'd be in with a shout :D
    Some of my other predictions are doing ok, some are not so great... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Necro wrote: »
    5 left for me, Portugal, France and Netherlands all gone including my winners pick :(

Kol, is it an extra 3 points now for each quarter finalist?

Yeah the points accumulate as we go through the rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

ari101 wrote: »
    Harry Kane is not living up to expectations (mine anyway :p) should have gone with Lukaku, at least I'd be in with a shout :D
    Some of my other predictions are doing ok, some are not so great... :pac:

Could be worse, at least Kane has scored now... my choice for most assists has only played 6 minutes in the whole tournament :D

4/8 left for me, but like most people, Belgium vs Italy will guarantee one through to the semis and one out

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Could be worse, at least Kane has scored now... my choice for most assists has only played 6 minutes in the whole tournament :D

4/8 left for me, but like most people, Belgium vs Italy will guarantee one through to the semis and one out

I've got two of those, Belgium/Italy and England/Ukraine

Yes same, I have 3 teams on that side with Spain, I only have England to help me out on the other side :pac:

• Advertisement

So do we count up our own and if so... Anyone gotta link to one place I can find all these stats the easiest? 🧐😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

98 I make mine as total but will leave to Kol to double check

Thank you 😀

I think I have 90, but definitely someone should check that 🤣

(Top Group 5*3 + Last 16 3*1 + QF 4*3 + SF 3*5 + F 2*10 + Courtois 3*3 + de Bruyne 2*2 + Kane 4*3)

Seems I shouldn't have written Harry off so quickly 😉 Not going to be a winning score but I'm feeling respectable... I think 😆

(OT: just discovered ctrl + b works for bolding stuff 🎉)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

73 for me!

• Advertisement

86 total for me, if I've added it up right

Here is a list of the tournament stats (teams and players of those picked), I will draw up a table of everyones scores later using this table.

Here is our winner....Toto

Congratulations Toto. Also great scoring by Sawduck and Necro who make up the top 3.

Half the categories didn't muster up a single score, they were quite difficult I guess. Thanks for playing everyone, it was fun.

Thanks Kol, this gave me some added interest with all the footballing stuff around 😃 Go Toto!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,236 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Congratulations Toto and thank you Kol, I forgot my picks only Griezman for the sexy bun beast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Congrats Toto, i'll accept my second place medal graciously unlike the english players. Cheers kol for running this

Thanks for the game, Kolido, and well done Toto, some quality predicting there, despite the change of venues halfway through the season

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I can't believe it! I was sure my Eden Hazard mistake had effed this up for me. This was a fun one. Really added an extra dimension to the games. Thanks Kolido!

Advertisement