Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hay 2021

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭kk.man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Tileman

Nothing left around here to cut anyway. Best of luck u should be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭Base price

A neighbour mowed about 12 acres yesterday and was tossing it out this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭Dozer1

real heavy dew around here I would imagine it would make saving hay a right pain, that said I've 10acres down for silage might bale it today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭mr.stonewall

Looking at the weather charts, there is a very good chance to get it. Time will be on your side, but it will take time at this time of year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Easten

yep, can't go near it till 1 o clock but there's some saving done after that. Having said that it is absolutely cracking already. I won't be bailing till Friday.

I cut after grass too, that has evaporated in half but will make the best of feed for young calves.

Advertisement