Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larger cheque book

Options
  • 07-06-2021 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Hello,

I recently got a BOI account and I ordered a cheque book on it. I was disappointed that the cheque book I received was a slim format and contained only 25 cheques.

Is is possible to get a larger format cheque book, or at least, a cheque book that contains more than a measly 25 cheques? I'd be looking for 100 or at the least 50.

Other banks to cheque books with 50s or 100s in a taller format.

Because of the line of business I am in, a decent cheque book is a must. It is just the way of the industry - you'd loose most of your business if you did not have it.

Thanks
    GG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Ciaranis

Wow, chequebooks still exist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hello,

I recently got a BOI account and I ordered a cheque book on it. I was disappointed that the cheque book I received was a slim format and contained only 25 cheques.

Is is possible to get a larger format cheque book, or at least, a cheque book that contains more than a measly 25 cheques? I'd be looking for 100 or at the least 50.

Other banks to cheque books with 50s or 100s in a taller format.

Because of the line of business I am in, a decent cheque book is a must. It is just the way of the industry - you'd loose most of your business if you did not have it.

Thanks
    GG
    Hi Girl Geraldine, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

If you can login on Mobile App, select Services and scroll to Send a Message a colleague can follow up on this with you. If you prefer to call, it's 0818365365.

Hoping this helps,

Many thanks,
    Alison

Advertisement