Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade PCBS - Golden Axe, UO Poko, Heated Barrel, S1945II etc.

Options
  • 07-06-2021 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

ITEM: Arcade PCBs
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection Only preferably from Glenageary
    PRICE: See individual. Offers welcome (especially multiple). I struggled to come up with these so could be very wide of the mark.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash\Bank Transfer

Note that my preference is to sell the lot with the Blast City cab. Offers for the lot appreciated!

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/FtRSad5QvSwLSS1X9

Kept in ES bags
    * Psikyo Strikers 1945 II - Original and working. Used to help with completing the MAME emulation back in 2010. With repro(?) artwork. 150 EUR
    * Jaleco/Cave UO Poko - Original and Working, with original(?) sealed artwork+instructions. 110 EUR.
    * SKNS Mobo + Puzz Loop - Original and Working. 100 EUR.
    * TAD Heated Barrel - Original and Working with instructions (watermarked). Audio doesn't work on Blast - as it needs -5V. 120 EUR.
    * Sega Golden Axe + System 16 JAMMA adapter - Original and working. 320 EUR.
    * Taito G-NET (Playstation hardware) with modification to allow any game to be played from compact flash + a number of compatible compact flash cartridges. 300 EUR.
    * Psikyo Lode Runner - The Dig Fight. Bought as broken, but the only fault is that an R/C array chip has a crack in it. If you can get it past the test mode by squeezing the package then it plays fine (that array is for test mode + 3/4P controls). If you could replace that then it would be 100%. Going to take a soldering iron to it. 100 EUR?
    * Capcom CPS-2 Marvel Super Heroes (Green) + A board - Suicided. With Kick harness wired for cab. 80 EUR (will be attempting to unsuicide shortly)
    * Sega Naomi 1 - Motherboard, Sega Naomi JAMMA Converter I/O 838-13683-93, and Sega Naomi JVS I/O Type 1 (837-13551-92) and PSU. Sold to me as working, but the PSU is 110V and i have only one stepdown... Hence untested. Blast is only wired partially for JVS (Model 3), hence the JAMMA I/O. With Virtua Tennis and art. 60 EUR as I can't test it.
    Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭geotrig

Some nice games in there! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭PaulPriest

geotrig wrote: »
    Some nice games in there! :cool:

Offers encouraged....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

PaulPriest wrote: »
    * Capcom CPS-2 Marvel Super Heroes (Green) + A board - Suicided. With Kick harness wired for cab. 80 EUR (will be attempting to unsuicide shortly)
    Offer 60 EUR and you don't need to de-suicide :)

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

Hi Paul, if you are selling the games separately, I would take
    -The Sega Naomi kit untested
    -Heated Barrel
    -and if still available: CPS-2 Marvel Super Heroes suicided (for my darksoft multi kit - right of first refusal to kerbdog of course!)

Thanks!

Re the MSH, I got some new security torx bits as I couldn't find them. Despite interest, I'm going to crack it open, remove the ancient battery and stick the decrypted roms on there (assuming the program roms are socketed). Then there's some nice solutions for reprogramming the keys, or the Infinikey thing to get it to run the original code/data again.
    If I can't get it going then at least I know it's properly dead for sone other reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Re the MSH, I got some new security torx bits as I couldn't find them. Despite interest, I'm going to crack it open, remove the ancient battery and stick the decrypted roms on there (assuming the program roms are socketed). Then there's some nice solutions for reprogramming the keys, or the Infinikey thing to get it to run the original code/data again.
    If I can't get it going then at least I know it's properly dead for sone other reason.
    I read this as its not for sale? np

Hi Paul, if you are selling the games separately, I would take
    -The Sega Naomi kit untested
    -Heated Barrel
    -and if still available: CPS-2 Marvel Super Heroes suicided (for my darksoft multi kit - right of first refusal to kerbdog of course!)

Thanks!

Sorry for the tardy reply, been sick this week.
    Are you able you do collection from Glenageary? When suites?

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    I read this as its not for sale? np

Sorry. I was holding out for 80/stalling to see if it would run again. More for my own curiosity than anything. My preference is still to sell bundles/multiples and then shift the cab, but it's looking like I'll need to part it (well, the cp, and pcbs at least) or go the international route.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

Hi Paul, I'm free this evening or all weekend if any of that suits?

Feel free to PM me your phone number/address. Would be interested in the mahjong panel too... And the sega ashtray :D

Hi Paul, I'm free this evening or all weekend if any of that suits?

Feel free to PM me your phone number/address. Would be interested in the mahjong panel too... And the sega ashtray :D

Will PM, thanks.

• Advertisement

* TAD Heated Barrel - Original and Working with instructions (watermarked). Audio doesn't work on Blast - as it needs -5V. 120 EUR.
    * Sega Naomi 1 - Motherboard, Sega Naomi JAMMA Converter I/O 838-13683-93, and Sega Naomi JVS I/O Type 1 (837-13551-92) and PSU. Sold to me as working, but the PSU is 110V and i have only one stepdown... Hence untested. Blast is only wired partially for JVS (Model 3), hence the JAMMA I/O. With Virtua Tennis and art. 60 EUR as I can't test it.

These are gone.

Ah really miss my uo poko but won't be able to get up there anytime soon any chance you could post it?

Ah really miss my uo poko but won't be able to get up there anytime soon any chance you could post it?

If it's posting, then two people contacted me already on AO when I tried to get a valuation, so they would be first in line. I've also underpriced this one seemingly :)
    I need some deliveries so I have some boxes before I commit to shipping.

the struggle is real I dump so many and then need them after there gone always, anyways shoot me a PM if you get sorted

Uo Poko is gone.

This is what's left. Will post on AO or eBay as I get boxes to ship. Offers still welcome. Happy to show the fault with the Lode Runner (and how I boot it currently, plus maintenance mode, English setting etc. ) and what needs replacing if you could source the part.

* Psikyo Strikers 1945 II - Original and working. Used to help with completing the MAME emulation back in 2010. With repro(?) artwork. 150 EUR
    * SKNS Mobo + Puzz Loop - Original and Working. 100 EUR.
    * Sega Golden Axe + System 16 JAMMA adapter - Original and working. 320 EUR.
    * Taito G-NET (Playstation hardware) with modification to allow any game to be played from compact flash + a number of compatible compact flash cartridges. 300 EUR.
    * Psikyo Lode Runner - The Dig Fight. Bought as broken, but the only fault is that an R/C array chip has a crack in it. If you can get it past the test mode by squeezing the package then it plays fine (that array is for test mode + 3/4P controls). If you could replace that then it would be 100%. Going to take a soldering iron to it. 100 EUR?

Strikers 1945 II and the G-NET are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Thats the best Strikers imo

eddhorse wrote: »
    Thats the best Strikers imo
    Definitely.
    I prefer the look to the harder edges of S1999, and the simpler mechanics. It also makes more use of the hw (row scroll/zoom) than any of the other games on this hw even though the shmup engine used for them all is practically unchanged throughout.

Prices reduced

* SKNS Mobo + Puzz Loop - Original and Working. 90 EUR.
    * Sega Golden Axe + System 16 JAMMA adapter - Original and working. 250 EUR.
    * Psikyo Lode Runner - The Dig Fight. Bought as broken, but the only fault is that an R/C array chip has a crack in it. If you can get it past the test mode by squeezing the package then it plays fine (that array is for test mode + 3/4P controls). If you could replace that then it would be 100%. 70 EUR?

I need these gone now, as the cabinet is going this week.
    I can post now at cost if that's what people are holding out on (I was waiting on packaging).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement