If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32LM6300PLA saorview Tuner?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey guys,

Does this TV have a Saorview tuner with a 7 day EPG?
    If it has can I assume it should be possible to record from Saorview to an attached USB drive?
    Does it come with a Magic remote?

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

Are you getting in any 32 inch TV models?

Cheers
    Hi Movie Maestro.

It does have a Saorview tuner and also the EGP.

You can connect an external HDD to the USB and record.
    It doesn't come with the magic remote unfortunately.

I'm a little confused by the "Are you getting any 32" TV Models" :confused:
    The we are talking about is a 32"

You could also check out the Samsung UE32T5300 coming in at 299 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204577-samsung-ue32t5300-new-t-series-32-inch-hdr-smart-1080p-hd-tv-tvplus.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Cheers Kenny! Thanks for the Samsung suggestion, which one would be best for a bedroom requiring saorview do you think?

Apologies for the confusion, I was just asking if you have any other new 32 inch models arriving imminently :)

Cheers Kenny!   Thanks for the Samsung suggestion, which one would be best for a bedroom requiring saorview do you think?

Apologies for the confusion, I was just asking if you have any other new 32 inch models arriving imminently :)
    Hey Movie Maestro.

Both are very good 32" sets and either would fit the bill for a bed room.
    Both should also have the original RTE app available for download via the their app stores.

If we are going to have to choose one then the Samsung would have the slightly better image and some more smart content.

At the moment I haven't heard of the 2021 32" from LG or Samsung.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Cheers Kenny!

Cheers Kenny!
    No problem at all Movie Maestro :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.