If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In ceiling atmos speakers

Options
  • 08-06-2021 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hi RS folks,

I'm thinking about getting some in ceiling atmos speakers as we're getting some work done in the living room and the walls & ceiling will be repainted.

Could you recommend some speakers that would blend well with Monitor Audio Radius speakers?

My current receiver (DENON 3500) can only handle 2 atmos speakers, but I'm tempted to install 4 to future proof.

I also need to extend the speaker cable I currently have as I'm moving the receiver.

Has your install service started back up again? Would be interested in getting the atmos speakers installed and having the installer extend the current speaker wire.

Thanks,

Petw

Do

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.