Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City centre function rooms for a 50th

Options
  • 09-06-2021 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to have my 50th birthday party in a venue in September (Covid rules permitting).

Does anybody know of any good venues in the city centre I could get in touch with. Would be for about 80 people. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭JPup

Do you want a sit down meal, pub, or just a hall to rent?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

JPup wrote: »
    Do you want a sit down meal, pub, or just a hall to rent?

Was thinking of renting a room/hall and arrange for a hot finger food buffet for the guests

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭brick tamland

O'Neills of Pearce st used to offer the pub across the road (that i cant rememeber the name of) for private functions, no idea if thats still a thing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Trinity Inn. I'd be fairly sure they're still doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I'd consider postponing it for a few weeks/months if you can. You'll need a large room to accommodate 80, when that number is permitted indoors. Buffets are currently not permitted either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement