Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maya Forstater: Woman wins tribunal appeal over transgender tweet

Options
13»

Comments

Lurleen wrote: »
    I
    It is also unfair if those born male are competing with females in sport. I just don't see how there could be an argument against this?

Usually the argument evolves around if they trained harder they'd be able to compete. Or if given more resources they'd be able to complete. Both hor****e but they you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Hadron Collider

A very welcome ruling, and a major blow against cancel culture.

For too long, Twitter mobs have been able to witch-hunt people out of their jobs and careers for holding "problematic" opinions.

If people don't have to remain silent about their beliefs for fear of losing their jobs, I think we'll have more people speak up and see a lot more robust debate.

Advertisement