Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying at https://avonmoreview.ie/

Options
  • 10-06-2021 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi All,

Has anyone bought\booked a property on this project ?

Requesting inputs on the locality, builder feedback and commute to Dublin city.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Bhaswar wrote: »
    Hi All,

Has anyone bought\booked a property on this project ?

Requesting inputs on the locality, builder feedback and commute to Dublin city.

I dont know the area at all, but would be interesting to see the prices on these.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bhaswar

The price for a 2 bed terrace is around 245000.Not sure of the other variety as apparently those are sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

The commute will be the deal breaker if you do anything close to a regular 9-5 and into Dublin City. The N11 is one of the worst roads in Ireland in terms of congestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bhaswar

Thanks for the response Creamy Goodness :)

I was checking for public transport alternatives and it seems there is a train service but the frequency is quite low. There is a train 7:30 and then nothing till about 1 PM.

Is there anything else that might be available as a better alternative to driving on N11?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Qgirl

no idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Bhaswar wrote: »
    Thanks for the response Creamy Goodness :)

I was checking for public transport alternatives and it seems there is a train service but the frequency is quite low. There is a train 7:30 and then nothing till about 1 PM.

Is there anything else that might be available as a better alternative to driving on N11?

Short answer no, long answer there’s busses but they all use the N11 and without a Bus lane you might as well be in a car. A few people I know that have lived in rathdrum have a) moved closer or b) made the commute work by getting a motorbike. Great if you can hack a motorbike commute but otherwise you’ll just have to love the misery of 2hr plus a day commutes.

Advertisement