Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holiday at home

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

That's kind of Achill at the best of times. Nice scenery and beaches, billions of midges, 2 campsites and a Ra pub.

A pub dedicated to the Egyptian sun god? I've got to see that.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

xzanti wrote: »
    We booked a hotel in Tralee during lockdown. Going in July/August. Got a great deal :D

C'mon spill the beans...

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Fils

Thespoofer wrote: »
    C'mon spill the beans...

Tralee is a kip of a town, call a spade a spade on that one. Down for the rose of Tralee there one year.

• Site Banned Posts: 17 RStoneX

theguzman wrote: »
    Currently debating between Dubai, Cancun, Mexico or Greece for September, was going to go to Scotland but bad weather and the midge index was enough to put me off. All of course pending on restrictions and MHQ etc. You couldn't pay me to holiday in Ireland.

Only in Ireland someone on "disability" allowance is able to travel the world during a global pandemic, get married abroad (a bogus marriage of convenience for visa reasons), return home and carry on sponging of the system for years and year to come with the added slag on tool.

• Will do a big holiday to a resort abroad at the end of the year and a couple of staycations in bnbs between now and then.

Irish hotels are ridicously basic. A good hotel would cost you 600 euro for 2 nights and even then its the basic package. Publicans also hiking up prices.

Ye may fook off. I'll take my hard earned euros elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

tom1ie wrote: »
    10 days in the ocean sands hotel (enniscrone) 2 adults 2 kids (2 bed self catering apartments) with full use of the hotel amenities plus we can bring the dog for €1400.
    Happy enough with that

€1,400 for the dog! How much for the rest of you?

Advertisement