Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bars/Restaurants open for walk-in's Dublin city?

Options
  • 11-06-2021 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I've heard that there are some bars which aren't taking bookings and have kept space for walk ins only - any one know of any? Ideally around the city centre. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

I've heard that there are some bars which aren't taking bookings and have kept space for walk ins only - any one know of any? Ideally around the city centre. Thanks in advance!

We got pints in Toners yesterday at 6pm with no booking. Just chanced it and it wasnt a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

I was in town on Tuesday and was in 2 bars on Capel St - Black Sheep and Boars Head - neither would take a booking for a later date.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,790 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Boars head and slatterys on capel st are walk ups, as are the Galway bay bars (black sheep and paddle and peel)

The fibbers/Murray's/living room group are walk ins as well.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Porterhouse Central on Adam Court off Grafton Street is walk-ins only.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,790 ✭✭✭hynesie08

BeerNut wrote: »
    Porterhouse Central on Adam Court off Grafton Street is walk-ins only.

And looks incredible, must drop in on my day off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Sinnotts (at the Green) & the Landmark (on Wexford St) both doing walk ins only. Food in the Landmark is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

Got a walk-in table in Bar Rua on Chatham Row on Monday evening. Looked like they were taking bookings too so we may just have been lucky.

Advertisement