Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada Truck Attack

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,798 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Rip to the family but clearly a loner mentally ill individual

Poor kid left without his parents and sister.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

I wonder if he was radicalised online, like a lot of terrorists.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

clearly a loner mentally ill individual

Clearly a white supremacist terrorist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Like the lone wolf attacks by Muslims that are labelled terrorism? Was Usman Khan a mentally ill individual
    or a terrorist when he killed people on London Bridge?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Just to further my point, when it comes to white supremacist terror being downplayed:
    Belgian manhunt for armed soldier who threatened virologist

Imagine if he belonged to any other group, it would be international news, with breathless updates every few minutes, but he is a white supremacist terrorists, so the coverage is far more muted.

White supremacist terror is downplayed to a frightening degree, and that needs to change.

Oh and they still haven't found that soldier, here is an update from today:
    Police find ammunition stash in hunt for far-right Belgian soldier

We would have a 200 page thread on here, if it was any other group.

Seem the usual suspects get triggered very easily on here!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

GT89 wrote: »
    It's not really surprising though when Islamic savages are constantly committing terror atrocities in the West that a white person is going to do the same thing in retaliation. Yes it's awful and shouldn't happen but it's a direct result of liberal politicians immigration policies which are bad for both the immigrants and the non immigrant population.

You won't see too many terror attacks in Japan, Poland or Hungary these days. Because these countries are homogenous meaning there are not racial tensions amongst the population and there is a high level of social cohesion.

Mod - Banned

NO.

I am anti unfethered immigration and bogus ayslum seekers/refugees and the so called multi cultural dreamland, but that in no way means I think that gives any fooker the right to go mow down innocent people, no matter who they are or where they are from.

What you are saying is just the other side of the coin where muslim immigrants or children of muslim immigrants attack their fellow non mulsim citizens because of something that is done to someone somewhere in the Middle East by maybe the government of the country or some government in the West.

It is all bullshyte used by loons as excuses for killing.

Did this family attack this loons family or any other person?

What makes a 20 year old go out and do this shyte.

And before we get all posters on about the right wing media and all that shyte, we have got 20 years old on the other side thinking along the same lines.

Why are Western societies failing like this?

And FFS can we leave out the catholic church, all the other go to.s that end up in these threads.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Brian? wrote: »
    And a mono cultural society. I would place a pretty heavy wager that for every terrorist attack you can list in Europe/North America perpetrated by Muslims I can find 2 carried out in Muslim countries by Muslims and one by white supremacists.

I can also tickle your fancy with Japanese terrorist attack if you want.

Are you keeping score ?

I am not allowed discuss …

Seem the usual suspects get triggered very easily on here!

It does appear that ye are alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Shebean

Why 'clearly'?
    He fits the bill so far of a radicalised domestic terrorist.
    They are looking to see was he associated with any groups.
    He was wearing body armour with a swastika on the front and rear.

We can call every such attack a mentally ill loner. We tend to keep that description for any white person whereas if it's a Muslim people are quick to condemn the entire group along with immigrants. That's racism of course. Not calling you that, just pointing out that's how these things roll. Not strange that it took three or four days for this story to become of note.
    The calls for patience and caution on labelling him an extremist or terrorist are expected too. That's your white privilege right there.

Three generations of one family out for a walk. The wife, a Phd candidate, helped develop a process of removing pollution from soil and beaches, which is currently in use.
    The family very well liked. Such a wasteful shame.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

jmayo wrote: »
    Are you keeping score ?

No, otherwise I would have posted the score.

I said it was a wager

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Troll Nuked, as you were folks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

ClJD4cdUoAA189f.jpg

Billy Mays wrote: »
    ClJD4cdUoAA189f.jpg
    Oohh I'm sorry poor Billy you seem upset :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,584 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

ClJD4cdUoAA189f.jpg

Yeah, certain posters have history of defending terror attacks when it's done by the paler people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Cos I posted a picture?

1. Registered Users Posts: 12,798 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Yeah, certain posters have history of defending terror attacks when it's done by the paler people.

Much like some posters on here will blame everything else bar the religion of peace followers when they shout a bit of the old Alah Akbar as they cut the head off an old priest or blow up young children at concerts or murder those who dare to make a cartoon of some sky fairy! How stunning and brave are "certain posters" on here!

2. Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Shebean

Much like some posters on here will blame everything else bar the religion of peace followers when they shout a bit of the old Alah Akbar as they cut the head off an old priest or blow up young children at concerts or murder those who dare to make a cartoon of some sky fairy! How stunning and brave are "certain posters" on here!

So we all agree it's a ****ty attitude to have?

3. Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

You ok m8?

You seem a bit upset 😥

4. Advertisement
    5. Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,640 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

You ok m8?

You seem a bit upset ��

Drop this, or you'll both be threadbanned. Let's move on please

6. Registered Users Posts: 9,415 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Canada is completely built on immigration no point in comparing it to Poland or Japan. Funally enough it wasnt Islamic savages responsible for 100s of dead native Canadian children that was in the news recently, it was our good old Catholic brethern.

Excellent point. The Roman Corporation have completed so many atrocities in so many countries down the years and somehow get away with it under the banners of 'superiority' and 'religion'.

I hadn't come across this terror attack in the news but I hope they throw away the key on this lunatic/fanatic.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

Advertisement