Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone have any CBD oil discount codes?

Options
  • 11-06-2021 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I am looking to order more CBD oil but I am just finding it so expensive. I do want to buy from an Irish company but can't seem to find any discount codes online. Please send on if you have any :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 patobrien12

Found one for Dr. Hemp Me in another thread, GAME25

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GabbyDann

I have no discount codes, but I think I know what you need. I have been using CBD Salve for a long time. That is why I have experience of cooperation with many companies in this area. This gives me the opportunity to compare the quality and prices of different manufacturers. My favorite is those who sells luxurious CBD. You can go to their website and make sure that their prices are loyal. I think it will make you happy

• Registered Users Posts: 33 patobrien12

Don't no where to find this brand to give comment 🤔

Advertisement