Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap black and white PLA - Limited time

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

The place I've been buying my pla+ is gohigh3d .com it works out just over €12 per spool if 10 spools are bought together.
    They also do other deals for example 3 spools for €38 it's sunlu filament and prints flawlessly plus its free shipping to ireland from Germany delivery is about 5 to 6 days im not affiliated or connected with the sight in any way just think it's good value for us 3d printing folk

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Brackwom

Amazon is a great platform, and I also always shopping from amazon. My friend is using the amazon affiliate program. So which product I need, he will share the link with me then I purchase it. By doing this, I save more money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

I have been getting some spools off this lad.

It creeps up a bit with vat + shipping but still cheaper than most

Advertisement