Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoalSaver account application

Options
  • 11-06-2021 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Can I make a GoalSaver Account with a student account? I have tried to do this but I keep getting emails stating that I don't meet the criteria? This is also the case when I apply for a demand deposit account also.

Is there a phone number I can call for faster assistance please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You'd certainly be eligible to apply for a GoalSaver account as long as you are over the age of 18. 

I would advise contacting our Accounts Opening Team at pca@boi.com and one of my colleagues would certainly be able to check your application for you and offer further guidance. 

I hope this information helps. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us here, or on any of our social media platforms and we'd be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement