Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screwfix opening in Naas

Options
  • 11-06-2021 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭

Screwfix have taken the large unit beside Kellihers Electrical / Fairdeal tyres (behind the TOP station at Toughers)

Planning has gone in for some changes which should not be any problem and they expect to open in September.

Between TJ O'Mahony, Screwfix, Kellihers and the Plumbing place all located close to each other it will save a lot of running about for trades bits and pieces

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

They are opening in Newbridge also where the Crown Paints centre is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

GavMan wrote: »
    They are opening in Newbridge also where the Crown Paints centre is

You wait a couple of years and two come at once :)

I see jobs for both locations are advertised

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

I was in Kellihers yesterday and saw that screwfix were nearly ready to open. My guess is early next week. It will be much handier for me as I absolutely despise Newbridge traffic and they do have many items not available in regular diy stores.

It is very much a trade counter setup. Or think of Argos style set-up and you'll get the idea. There is no browsing.

Advertisement