Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-a-side soccer in the northside

Options
  • 11-06-2021 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭

Note: I didn't want to spam the southside stickied thread so made a new post.

Hi lads, looking to hopefully set up a weekly game of soccer at the Sam Allen pitches in Churchfield.

As of now I've 3 people and am wondering if there's anyone here that would be interested. Preferably a Wednesday/Thursday evening game as they're open until 10:50pm

It's €60 for the pitch so would be €6 each if we had 10 people or a fiver if we could manage 12 (I'd even be happy paying to play 4 v 4 if others were up with it).

Just looking to have a bit of fun, relieve some stress and meet some new people.

Let me know if you're interested and we can get a WhatsApp group or something going.

Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement