Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere showing the Euros

Options
  • 11-06-2021 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering seeing as football has started tonight are there any pubs that definitely have tellys outside in the current setup?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Hubertj

Just wondering seeing as football has started tonight are there any pubs that definitely have tellys outside in the current setup?

Slatterys in Beggars Bush and Toners on Baggot St do…

• Registered Users Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Tolka House have two screens in the conservatory. Time limit though (or at least according to the signs they have up) - didn’t seem too pushed moving us when I went in for Ireland game during the week although I was leaving at end anyway. Presume it depends how busy they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Rainmann

Collie D wrote: »
    Tolka House have two screens in the conservatory. Time limit though (or at least according to the signs they have up) - didn’t seem too pushed moving us when I went in for Ireland game during the week although I was leaving at end anyway. Presume it depends how busy they are.

Yeah they have a good set up with two screens alright. They were quite busy and moved us along after 2.15 so got a bit extra out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Anywhere around the city centre Ranelagh/Rathmines area showing the games?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Sinnotts have a TV outside with seating, Harrys on the Green might too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭AhhHere

Any Northside city centre locations?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The Living Room

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭sleepyman

Brewdog I believe is showing the games there down by Capital Dock.Quite busy at the weekend though.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭AhhHere

sleepyman wrote: »
    Brewdog I believe is showing the games there down by Capital Dock.Quite busy at the weekend though.

Are they walk in?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,550 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Booking strongly recommended, walk-ins are accommodated if possibly only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭sleepyman

L1011 wrote: »
    Booking strongly recommended, walk-ins are accommodated if possibly only.

I rang them last week and they said they were booked up.for the weekends at evening time.I always thought they'd struggle because it's a bit tucked away there at the end.Seem to be making a go at it
    Mind you those craft beers ain't cheap!

They're exceptionally busy, I'd expect the Press Up place on the canal quay there probably does well from overspill... fairly sure there's no TVs there though so not for this topic!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I assume be a waste of time hanging around after work tomorrow to try and get somewhere for the England match then!?

Not everywhere is doing time limits so you might get somewhere if you go in early or head further out from the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

L1011 wrote: »
    Not everywhere is doing time limits so you might get somewhere if you go in early or head further out from the city.

I'll have to suss it out as don't wanna go in to early and end up getting kicked out before England match even starts !

I'll have to suss it out as don't wanna go in to early and end up getting kicked out before England match even starts !

Ask anywhere you're going in if they have a time limit; and then avoid getting kicked out for any non time limit reasons :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Any pubs on parliament st or Capel st that are showing the euros?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

The only place I know definitely show the matches in the city centre is the living room. Thays where I'm trying tomorrow for the England game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Hubertj

Was in Toners Saturday. TVs everywhere. You can get pizza next door in Cirillos. Great set up. No 105 min time limit. But you need to book

Advertisement