Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bank account

Options
  • 12-06-2021 7:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

My 16 year old is in the process of opening a bank account. She entered our address slightly different than what’s on my utility bill that is needed for address verification.
    Email came back requesting re-upload of of her documents & requesting a utility Bill with correct address. How can we change the address she submitted as we can change the utility bill.
    Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Carodh wrote: »
    My 16 year old is in the process of opening a bank account. She entered our address slightly different than what’s on my utility bill that is needed for address verification.
    Email came back requesting re-upload of of her documents & requesting a utility Bill with correct address. How can we change the address she submitted as we can change the utility bill.
    Thanks for your help.
    Good morning Carodh,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

When applying for an account, the address on the application must match what is on your proof of address document exactly. If the address has any discrepancies, your daughter will need to resubmit this application online. We are unable to amend any details when the application has been submitted.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

Good morning Carodh,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

When applying for an account, the address on the application must match what is on your proof of address document exactly. If the address has any discrepancies, your daughter will need to resubmit this application online. We are unable to amend any details when the application has been submitted.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Thanks for coming back to me. She’ll have to start again so.

Advertisement