Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best cycling club jersey

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭secman

secman wrote: »
    Same here just don't see the beauty in the StTiernan's jerseys at all.... not saying its bad either. Gorey is nice though... :)

Karma tonight, heading along Tallaght bypass after commute home and was smoked by a younger guy in St Tiernans kit including full sized purple socks, thankfully he headed for Lucan whilst i mosied out to Blessington :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

There was a message on the club WhatsApp to drop you if seen, nothing personal, he was just following orders.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Have to say, the CI logo is way nicer in the pride colours.

Whyner wrote: »
    ...but but... the Tiernan's kit is changing for next year, no pressure :P

Merely a rumour, like all good democracies, it will happen if I let it happen and that's the end of the discussion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

There's a touring club in Waterford with a Cookie Monster jersey, I think it's just brilliant I used to see them on the Sean Kelly spins. That's my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,161 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

deandean wrote: »
    There's a touring club in Waterford with a Cookie Monster jersey, I think it's just brilliant I used to see them on the Sean Kelly spins. That's my favourite.

The current DQS jersey is blue fur too

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Hide behind the post

From outside Ireland ... our kit in Netherlands aint so bad :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1OGk3bFxtO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭cletus

I like those a lot. Do you sell to non club members?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭Thud

Cuore make lovely jerseys

The Bikehouse club from Bangor have had some nice club jerseys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Hide behind the post

Glad you like it but I am afraid not available for general sale

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭cletus

Glad you like it but I am afraid not available for general sale

Well that's disappointing, I even had a Dutch address for you to send it to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Has anyone here based their decision NOT to join a particular club solely on the fact that they thought the club kit sucked and they wouldn't be seen dead in it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Plastik

As a rule I never wear mine unless racing or at a club event. Far prefer being anonymous on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Plastik wrote: »
    As a rule I never wear mine unless racing or at a club event. Far prefer being anonymous on the road.
    I'm the same, so a rubbish design wouldn't really bother me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Was taking photos yesterday at the Challenge CC A3 race in Craughwell. Saw the Clonard RC kit and really like it, slight retro vibe off it and although it has many sponsors they don't take it over

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDrwjD9lZEF/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,784 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Any others from the day? Was there racing & looking for the usual photo for the gram.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

dahat wrote: »
    Any others from the day? Was there racing & looking for the usual photo for the gram.

Here's my photos from the day....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭secman

dinneenp wrote: »
    Here's my photos from the day....

Was the road closed for the race, one photo has tbe field spread from left hard shoulder to right hard shoulder ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭nilhg

Seeing as someone brought up foreign jerseys I'll throw this in for consideration, you might see a few of these on Irish roads since Myles from Galibier has promoted it, and for a reasonable price if you put any value on the charity aspect you could have one yourself.

https://www.masakacyclingclub.com/jersey-fundraiser

If the weather stays nice it might be possible to see one on the roads of Kildare tomorrow......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭G1032

secman wrote: »
    Was the road closed for the race, one photo has tbe field spread from left hard shoulder to right hard shoulder ?

No. That was just at the finish. And with all the room we had, like you couldn't possibly ask for any more, there was still a crash at the finish.

Advertisement