Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40 Foot parking and peak times

Options
  • 14-06-2021 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

It's been a long time since being to the 40 foot for a swim. How is the parking up there now and are there any times in the evenings it's not too busy?

thanks

Comments

siochain wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

It's been a long time since being to the 40 foot for a swim. How is the parking up there now and are there any times in the evenings it's not too busy?

thanks

There is less parking than there used to be and it is busier than ever.

Evenings are obviously quieter than during the day, but it is still busy. The later, the quieter really.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

My wife couldn't get parking at 7am on a random midweek day there recently. I'd say avoid driving if at all possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

My wife couldn't get parking at 7am on a random midweek day there recently. I'd say avoid driving if at all possible.

Nearly always parking on Ballygihen avenue and it’s only a 10min walk.

Advertisement