Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M & S delivery

• 14-06-2021 11:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up, delivery is disastrous from M&S now. 2 weeks to get delivery

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭- bo -

Nice one OP, bought 2 just incase one doesn't work :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TedWise

I had two different deleveries from M&S last week and they were both just days from when I ordered? Maybe it depends on the items and where they are coming from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

TedWise wrote: »
    I had two different deleveries from M&S last week and they were both just days from when I ordered? Maybe it depends on the items and where they are coming from.

It's very hit and miss. Apparently they don't declare properly and customs stop a lot of parcels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

I placed 3 orders on 8th June, got part of one today. Rest are showing as ‘awaiting despatch’ with an delivery date of 22nd June. Customer service blaming An Post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Still looking for the bargain

- might be better suited to the Consumer Issues forum https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=580

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Gru

also do not "order to store"

it was faster (or so it appeared) to order to a local store so i did, then the date got pushed back but it was items i really wanted so i was ok to wait.

then out of the blue i got this e-mail :( :
    Dear customer,

We’re sorry to let you know that we’ve had to cancel part or all of your M&S Click & Collect order. This is due to ongoing delays within our logistics network that mean we can no longer guarantee that this order will reach you within a reasonable time frame.

We are processing a refund for part or all of your order, which should appear on your original payment card within 3-5 working days.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. You can still place orders with us for home delivery, which remains unimpacted by these issues.

Advertisement