Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New iPhone OS podcast App destroys phone battery

Options
  • 14-06-2021 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭

Don’t update you iPhone, the podcast app is terrible and kills your phone battery. Battery drains very quickly and some are saying it does permanent damage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭alexago

I've been using SoundCloud for several years and I like it. But recently I read about Spotify here and noticed that it is considered to get first place for music quality, both in audio quality and the level of artists on the platform. And the music on Spotify has a more consistent level of quality for most listeners, and the technical audio quality also exceeds that of Soundcloud. Now I can't decide whether to switch to Spotify or not. How many of you still use SoundCloud? Is anyone here who started using Spotify and returned to SoundCloud?

Post edited by alexago on

• Registered Users Posts: 2 welloso

I would like to recommend an excellent solution

Post edited by welloso on

Advertisement