Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meal replacement powder without sweeteners

Options
  • 14-06-2021 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

Could anyone recommend a Meal Replacement without sugar or sweetener?

I'm currently using Optimum Nutrition Lean Meal Replacement Powder from H&B, but found it's probably too sweet for me. (they use sucralose as sweetener)

I don't care too much about the taste tbh, as long as it does the meal replacement work.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

infinita wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm currently using Optimum Nutrition Lean Meal Replacement Powder from H&B, but found it's probably too sweet for me. (they use sucralose as sweetener)

I don't care too much about the taste tbh, as long as it does the meal replacement work.

thanks!

As far as I know all have some sort of sweeteners otherwise tasteless and no one would buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,376 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

infinita wrote: »
    Hi,

thanks!
    It’s a pretty straight forward blend.
    Whey, oats, mct powder, some fibre, a multi-vit and sweetener.
    If you want to tweak the flavour it’d be easy to make your own.

Plain whey concentrate is unsweetened.
    Add blended oats and MCT powder (or other good fat source). Maybe some fruit to taste for sweetness/flavour.
    You could leave the fibre and multi vit, depending on rest of your diet.

I’d be willing to bet that’s be a lot better value too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Marie. N

Try piping rock online, they definitely do a sweetner free/ flavour free powder, but the delivery from the US will likely cost more due to the weight. I get mct oil and keto sticks from them and it still works out cheaper and they are reliable

Advertisement