Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options for improved sound without a soundbar

• 14-06-2021 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭

Im tempted by the drop in price of the LG CX 65, my issue is that the tv room has some built in joinery and the area where the tv sits is 33cm deep.

Given the way the stand is on the CX i wont have enough room to do the ikea shelf trick and put my playbar infront (as it will be slightly too deep for the shelf).

i dont really want to change the stand as i like the aesthetic of the cx on the existing stand.

at the moment i have a sonos playbar, sub and two ones as satellites.

What other options for speakers could i have, im not a massive audiophile and we have small kids so i cant really have the tv too loud anyway but i have always founds stock sound on thin tvs to be rubbish.

are there any neat 2.1 desk top style speakers anyone could recommend?

Advertisement