Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derma Pen

• 14-06-2021 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Has anyone bought one of these in Ireland? I found some online and there's one brand in particular I'm looking at possibly getting but it seems to be hard to pick up the replacement cartridges (I've read of people reusing them a few times after sterilizing them but I'd prefer to spend the extra money on a new set each time if I'm only going to be doing it once a week).

It doesn't seem like you can get this in a brick and mortar store but correct me if I'm wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

lightgrey wrote: »
    Has anyone bought one of these in Ireland? I found some online and there's one brand in particular I'm looking at possibly getting but it seems to be hard to pick up the replacement cartridges (I've read of people reusing them a few times after sterilizing them but I'd prefer to spend the extra money on a new set each time if I'm only going to be doing it once a week).

It doesn't seem like you can get this in a brick and mortar store but correct me if I'm wrong.

I considered going down the route of DIY microneedling but I couldn't find any sellers (bricks&mortar) within Ireland. I think your only option is online. If your going to do it yourself I think a new set of heads each time is the best idea.

Advertisement