Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sell My Campervan

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Aussie John

It certainly will be if some tool gives you 25k for it

Ha ha ... it only takes one !

listermint wrote: »
    I'm not the one trying to get 25k for a 15 year old self conversion.....

Ah you haven’t read through properly

• Registered Users Posts: 17,446 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

It is not!!! It’s the best investment I’ve ever made ! And listening to all the angry negative nellies here I have changed my mind I think I’ll keep it forever!

At 25k it looks like you'll get your wish.

At 25k it looks like you'll get your wish.

You get the prize for being the angriest one here !

• Registered Users Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Don't confuse amusement for anger .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭con747

You state you bought the van 6 years ago?
    Car Make NISSAN
    Model PRIMASTAR
    What's the engine size? 1870
    What fuel type does your car use? DIESEL
    What date was your car purchased? 03/07/2018
    When was the car first registered? 2006

Are you sure?

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

con747 wrote: »
    You state you bought the van 6 years ago?
    Car Make NISSAN
    Model PRIMASTAR
    What's the engine size? 1870
    What fuel type does your car use? DIESEL
    What date was your car purchased? 03/07/2018
    When was the car first registered? 2006

Are you sure?

spa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭enricoh

Lots of people on here moaning about the price and the quality of the build etc. Jog on for fuck sake - you'd swear you were paying for it.

If you get no bites at 25k , drop it down to 21 in a week or two, then 17. U might get lucky, some people have money to burn at the minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Op be realistic, there are 2016 vans with similar done, not same but very similar....

Throw it up at say €16k it just wouldn't be as laughable to be honest.

You came on asked an our opinions and we were honest, without even trying to hurt your feelings but you knocked that out of the park with your drivel.....

Nobody on here is a begrudger but seriously wake up €25k is not only eye watering it's going to push you so far down your van will be in with high end motor homes and new stuff, more so it won't even get a second look at that level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,391 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Op be realistic, there are 2016 vans with similar done, not same but very similar....

Throw it up at say €16k it just wouldn't be as laughable to be honest.

You came on asked an our opinions and we were honest, without even trying to hurt your feelings but you knocked that out of the park with your drivel.....

Nobody on here is a begrudger but seriously wake up €25k is not only eye watering it's going to push you so far down your van will be in with high end motor homes and new stuff, more so it won't even get a second look at that level.
    +1
    it also looks like you are taking the michael and are taking customers for fools: never a good starting point.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Lads, it's understandable - the OP has probably spent a good deal of time in Australia at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Maybe it's meant to be up for 25k dollarydoos?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,391 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,446 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I'm not angry at all. I find it kind of funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

MOD NOTE
    I think the "it's overpriced"-drum has been banged enough now ...calm it all down a bit before it gets too personal, Thanks
    end MOD NOTE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Plenty of people looking for big money for conversions. here's a similar one

https://www.donedeal.ie/campers-for-sale/renault-traffic-campervan/28496135

and another one

https://www.donedeal.ie/campers-for-sale/camper-van-fiat-ducato-maxi/28490826

I've seen some hilarious shitboxes on done deal where people are asking crazy money for them.

People think they can throw a mattress and a camping stove in the back of an ex builders van held together with duct tape and silicone and charge 10K for it

€13,500 for this, before you even pay the VRT on it? Now that's taking the piss

Or this, not even mentioning a year
    https://www.donedeal.ie/campers-for-sale/mercedes-sprinter-camper/28167715

OP is perfectly entitled to ask whatever they want for the van. Me? Not big enough for what I want, and out of my budget so like I say I just jog on.

+1
    it also looks like you are taking the michael and are taking customers for fools: never a good starting point.

I’m not trying to take anybody for a fool but I am entitled to ask what I want for the Campervan I posted earlier that I may have misjudged the price At this stage I find it amusing that people are , well , so passionate about it all !

peasant wrote: »
    MOD NOTE
    I think the "it's overpriced"-drum has been banged enough now ...calm it all down a bit before it gets too personal, Thanks
    end MOD NOTE

I hear Matt Damon is in Ireland at present and looking for a “trailer “
    He might give the asking price !!?? It only takes one 🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭oinkely

Its a grand looking conversion IMO. A few details could be tidied up easily enough to improve the overall look, could be just the pictures though. The asking price is overpriced for what it is, but the owner is entitled to ask what they want for it. It's a sellers market out there at the moment so you never know, someone might fall in love with the dream and figure the price comes in at what they are happy to pay for it.

Delighted that Aussie John got great use out of it and hopefully a new owner will too, and at a price that makes the seller and buyer happy.

GLWS Aussie John.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭SteM

Your mate's not doing you any favours with those pictures at all. If you're going put it up on DD for a big price you have to give people a reason to want to go to look at up close, those pictures won't make anyone want to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

SteM wrote: »
    Your mate's not doing you any favours with those pictures at all. If you're going put it up on DD for a big price you have to give people a reason to want to go to look at up close, those pictures won't make anyone want to do that.

They’d want to be pretty exceptional pictures alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,657 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

colm_mcm wrote: »
    They’d want to be pretty exceptional pictures alright.

You must be set up for retirement with your current project Colm_mcm!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

i'll give you a bit of a bitcoin for it.

Thread closed. Please use the For Sale thread after reading the first post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement