Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constructing a new SHEEP - REVEAL

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

Borrox!
    Missed the reveal. Just caught up now.
    Twas great to have flirted with podium lol.
    Thanks for running Ari :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Trigger wrote: »
    I still have a couple saved :D yours and hilda's is still there to read back on

:eek: :D

We were two innocents, fumbling and laughing our way throughout the whole thing , the three of ye as The Godfathers had us in knots !
    Fun times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,700 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Sorry I missed most of the reveal, but thanks for the game Ari, and congratulations on the victory, jluv :)

Missed the live show but many thanks for running ari and congratulations jluv for the win.

This did not go well for Buile.

Trigger AND Homer beat me!!! :(:(

RRYrMv8.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,700 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Out of a job with no hat, no boots and no hi-vis, it's our winner of the wooden throne: JP Liz V1

https://wlxaj1j3fea9rr7r20slpixw-wpe...let-Throne.jpg

The flusher is broke

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Missed most of the reveal, but well done ari, it was a fun one! Thanks for doing it.

Well done jluv!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The flusher is broke
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com%2Ff%2F25247b92-6844-4fef-8ed8-5055cc35bf58%2Fdbtaagp-17ef626a-f2e1-4f5b-bfa7-83fee606494d.png%3Ftoken%3DeyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI1MjQ3YjkyLTY4NDQtNGZlZi04ZWQ4LTUwNTVjYzM1YmY1OFwvZGJ0YWFncC0xN2VmNjI2YS1mMmUxLTRmNWItYmZhNy04M2ZlZTYwNjQ5NGQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.3Hd9Cz6JxA11Cion7M47Ch0GyNbk_TUcVTSJ904hYRs&f=1&nofb=1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Trigger wrote: »
    I still have a couple saved :D yours and hilda's is still there to read back on

Only saw this now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Wooohoooo!!!

I got one foot on the podium :D

I missed the reveal last night, got so far when I got home last night and was languishing mid-table, thought it was too depressing so gave up.

And then today I find I hauled my ass back up that table, and squeeeeeeezed onto the podium beside Trigger.

Well pleased, I am! :)

Great reveal, Ari!!

And well done jluv on your first win!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Wooohoooo!!!

I missed the reveal last night, got so far when I got home last night and was languishing mid-table, thought it was too depressing so gave up.

And then today I find I hauled my ass back up that table, and squeeeeeeezed onto the podium beside Trigger.

Great reveal, Ari!!

And you probably thought I had it in the bag at that stage! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Wooohoooo!!!

Great reveal, Ari!!

Are you calling me fat?

*shocked*

:D

Advertisement