Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you get a loan while on Mat leave?

Options
  • 15-06-2021 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I was arranging an Equity Release Loan before the lockdowns started but meanwhile I had a baby. Now that construction is running again I'd like to get things done during the summer months, but I'll be on Maternity Leave until October. If I applied for a loan would I be granted one? I am a permanent staff member on a Hospital, I could get a letter stating that and confirming my employment and salary. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Lilian, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.  

For the best help with your query I would advise contacting our Mortgage Team directly on 016113333 and a Mortgage Advisor would certainly be able to discuss this with you further.

I hope this helps. If you have any further queries please feel free to get back in touch with us here and we'd be happy to help as best as we can. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement