Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underage soccer clubs that welcome all abilities

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Cuttlefish

Final update on situation: Nephew was at training last night and a relative asked one of the trainers is it worth paying the €120 for the year for training etc and was told he would be joining in during training sessions but he would never be picked for a league game etc!

I know my nephew is not up to any standard acceptable and though he loves football it is best he try something else more suited

• Registered Users Posts: 10,406 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

"I know my nephew is not up to any standard acceptable and though he loves football it is best he try something else more suited"

So, were we all wasting our time commenting, if the lad really has 2 left feet? Cant run/kick/head with the ball?

If you knew that all along, why come on here giving out about a teams management ?????

Will he change clubs or give up ??

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Cuttlefish

Wasn't giving out at all and I mentioned from the outset that he is a below average game, I was asking for opinions and feedback - this is a forum website

He loves football but I guess it is not for him so I expect him to stop going or else he will become a fingerpoint

Sorry if I wasted your time!

Advertisement