Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gym Plus Rathfarnham

• 16-06-2021 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭

I'm thinking of joining Gym Plus Rathfarnham, mainly to use the pool, I was a member a few years ago when it was Energie Fitness. I'm wondering how is it since reopening after lockdown and how well it's being run.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭n2o

Was a member there until lockdown. Planning on heading back when I get my jabs.

I only used the gym on weekday mornings, 8am to 9am. Was never very busy at those times. A bit of an older crowd so never a problem with access to weights, etc. Pool never seemed very busy at all. However during afternoons or Saturdays, the pool did seem to be used a lot for kids classes.

In terms of how well it's being run, they refurbed the changing rooms just before lockdown so they are looking after it. And the place was always kept fairly clean. Hopefully, that's still the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭MrMan

Thanks for the reply.

I may wait to see how the easing of restrictions goes over the next month or so. A comment in another thread about how Gym Plus handled the freezing of memberships during lockdown doesn't fill me with confidence and I can definitely do without the added hassle at the moment.

Advertisement