Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2021

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Pretty funny that Faye thinks her and Chloe look the exact same! She looks absolutely ridiculous!

Chloe has a completely different voice when she's talking to the girls than her headwrecking flirty voice.

Can't believe they got rid of the best looking girl after one day! Maybe they'll bring her back on at some stage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Still Ill wrote: »
    Pretty funny that Faye thinks her and Chloe look the exact same! She looks absolutely ridiculous!

This was gas! :pac: they look nothing alike!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Denny61 wrote: »
    Crap TV at its worst .you need to be brain dead to endure this fake pretentious tripe

That's one way of looking at it.

Considering how popular it is, the world must look like a scene from The Walking Dead to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Still Ill wrote: »

Chloe has a completely different voice when she's talking to the girls than her headwrecking flirty voice.

Can't believe they got rid of the best looking girl after one day! Maybe they'll bring her back on at some stage?

I didn’t think she was very good looking at all. She had a funny, angry mouse face with rabbit teeth. Personality wise she hadn’t much to offer, she didn’t engage with any bloke and repeated she was from Scotland a few times. She did have a well toned and shapely figure tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Denny61 wrote: »
    Crap TV at its worst .you need to be brain dead to endure this fake pretentious tripe

Does that post make you feel more intelligent?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Am glad the Scottish ‘wan is gone. She didn’t bring much to the show, apart from saying she was Scottish.

Completely disagree with this. She was the only girl that resembled any sort of craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I’d say she might have been eased out by producers, she clearly wasn’t taking any shine to the lads and may not have done the chasing they wanted.

Faugheen wrote: »
    Completely disagree with this. She was the only girl that resembled any sort of craic.

I must be watching a different show so. In the 2 episodes she was no craic, had no storyline, said she was Scottish a few times, said she had no interest in her partner or generally any of the fellas a few times. She wudnt even let the lad snog her in the game. And strangely there was no footage of her playing the game and having to kiss a lad, I assume because it was just too dull. Good riddance to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I must be watching a different show so. In the 2 episodes she was no craic, had no storyline, said she was Scottish a few times, said she had no interest in her partner or generally any of the fellas a few times. She wudnt even let the lad snog her in the game. And strangely there was no footage of her playing the game and having to kiss a lad, I assume because it was just too dull. Good riddance to her.

I agree! I’ve no idea where all this uproar is coming from about her leaving!

Day 4 of why do I watch this shít

• Advertisement

Sharon to have her third 3some in the house with Aaron and Chuggz.

Toby and Liberty are adorable

Edit: Jake. Whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Sad that I find the adverts more interesting than this crap tonight.

Jesus the lads are all irritating

Toby and Liberty are adorable

Edit: Jake. Whatever.

Ok fcuk you Jake.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭benjy1000

Jaysus that Faye one training Hugo like a dog, what a dose of skutter she is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

benjy1000 wrote: »
    Jaysus that Faye one training Hugo like a dog, what a dose of skutter she is

Her body language couldn’t have been further removed from his or what she was saying.
    She seemed to make a decision and told him what he’s doing .. coincidentally just before she gets sent out on a date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

That Faye one is a right pain in the hole. Hugo can do so much better. Hopefully she takes off with one of the new blokes.

Kaz is the best looking one for me. The one that's on the date with chuggs (forget her name) reminds me of some of the women on made in chelsea

Is it just me or has Sharon’s accent changed on this date with Chuggs?!

Also Liam’s a fcukin ride. Rob Kearney vibes.

Cuddles and Hugs has given me the first proper laugh out loud moment of the series.

• Advertisement

Faye is a complete *****r

She needs to stay

I am 19 years older than Liam

I’m shook

Faye is a complete *****r

She needs to stay

Completely agree with this. I think she has the potential. An Olivia Atwood-type I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Faye…..annoying doesn’t go near describing it….the fillers are Joker-esque…Welsh bloke way too good for her,don’t think he’ll buy the fake-ness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Couldn’t think of who Faye reminded me of….it’s Patsy Kensit

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭SunnySundays

Faye thinks a lot of herself but so little of everyone else.

When asked what she wanted in a man, listed all physical attributes only. Very shallow.

I can't stand her but she makes good tv.

I think there’s a big discrepancy between the levels looks-wise of girls to guys. It’s usually the other way around, but this year the guys are so much hotter so far. Hard to know if it’s deliberate or not.

Faye describing Brad as 'dead as a dodo' gave me the second laugh out loud moment of the series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Cuddles and Hugs has given me the first proper laugh out loud moment of the series.

Why wouldn't you just call yourself Ollie?
    Is he the same guy who Hugo thinks he is?

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Hugo is a right dork so Faye will soon jump ship to Liam. Even Chuggz has a bit of cool to him unlike Hugo the hummus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I think Brad has reached peak tan and he’s only been in there two days. What’s he gonna be like at the end!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think Brad has reached peak tan and he’s only been in there two days. What’s he gonna be like at the end!
    It's very unattractive actually.
    Reminds me of this..I was getting my nails done once beside a woman, maybe 60. She was telling staff she was just back from Lanzarote (she was MAHOGANY in colour and all wrinkled like a prune from the sun). She told the girls she'd be booking in soon for the sunbed for a top up.
    The look that the salon girls exchanged was priceless and they gently tried to tell her that she wasn't in need of it just yet!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

He has gone very shiny too, has a look of Simon Cowell to him now

Is it because I am old that I’m finding the lads all incredibly stupid and cringe?

Liam is incredibly attractive though

Why does Faye wear lipstick that makes her look like she was done up by a mortician? Awful colour.

• Advertisement

Ian Stirling is an unfunny pain in the hole

Ian Stirling is an unfunny pain in the hole

There is literally no point in him there. Jesus him and laura…match made in heaven

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

Why does Faye wear lipstick that makes her look like she was done up by a mortician? Awful colour.

And in this day and age, how does a girl in her mid twenties not understand the concept of matching your foundation to your skin colour.... Big brown face and neck on a paler (and a little redder) body.

She is much nicer after washing her face before bed. Most of them are in fairness. They are covering up lovely faces.

(Says someone who won't go out without makeup, silly I know)

Fayes wearing crocs!!!!!!

Ooohhh didn't notice! Fair play to her!

I always think its so weird in the first episode when the girls arrive in the villa in bikinis and heels, such a weird look!

• Advertisement

I was taking the piss yesterday but I actually do like Chuggs.

Do they have to exclusively wear bikinis during the day? You never see anyone wearing shorts or a summer dress. They must have to? I wouldn’t be able to have my arse out all day. And even in the evenings getting done up every night. How are they not like ugh I just want to put my pajamas on and take to the bed early

I was taking the piss yesterday but I actually do like Chuggs.

Hes totally inoffensive isn’t he?! I thought he was gonna be a right pratt

Yes all of us stylish and sexy people wear crocs

Poor Hugo is fierce worried about his future in the house

There better not be a cliff hanger!!!

Chloe is really pretty!

What is Faye wearing??

What is Faye wearing??