Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

Ahh chloe is a good egg, fair play to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Poor old Brad getting the heave ho for not taking his berating like they wanted him to?

Ah sugar, Rachel will fall into brads eyes leaving poor chuggs heading for home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Rachel is hot!

I’m not hating this season!!’

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Rachel is the very definition of a bombshell. My goodness.

Fair play to Chloe there. I hope Chuggs stays because he’s been a bit of craic, whereas Brad has done f*ck all except piss off Faye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Faye remind me of Frankenstein’s sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Faugheen wrote: »
    Rachel is the very definition of a bombshell. My goodness.

Fair play to Chloe there. I hope Chuggs stays because he’s been a bit of craic, whereas Brad has done f*ck all except piss off Faye.

The more Brad speaks the less attractive he gets as the days go on, he just likes to talk about himself.

I am not liking these x-shaped bikinis that seem to be all the rage this year. I prefer looking at boobies from a rooftop view, not from the ground floor.

• Advertisement

Very unfair on Chuggz or Brad to go while that dork Hugo stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

So glad gogglebox was on at the same time tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

So glad gogglebox was on at the same time tonight.

I'd love to see the Goggleboxers ripping the pee out of LI.

To thine own self be true

I finally remembered where I seen Sharon from before. She was a member of that girl band ‘Neon Jungle’. She talks and looks exactly the same, it’s gotta be her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

This Rachel is going to cause ructions methinks…..

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭LushiousLips

Last night's Rachel compared to this mornings Rachel are like 2 different people.

• Advertisement

Last night's Rachel compared to this mornings Rachel are like 2 different people.

Just doing whatever the producers order her to

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭LushiousLips

Just doing whatever the producers order her to

I meant her looks......also Faye without make up is much prettier than when she's literally caked in make up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I hope Chuggs stays

Arrrrrraaaggggghhhhhh

I said to the wife on Friday, after Faye had that well timed chat with Hugo ahead of a "major" decision, "watch now, early next week they'll bring out the Devon fella not being all that interested in Liberty, willing to have his head turned". Bam ... little tidbit shown last night, they'll push that story after Rachel picks Brad.

Also Faye with that head of makeup was an embarrasment, she looked like a Dunnes Stores Rotisserie chicken that's bene spinning all day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭unichick

Faye’s foundation is awful. Is gold a new trend or am I way behind the times?

I’m hoping Chuggs stays but feel it will be Brad.

They’re all just there for love don’t you know. Either that or a career as an influencer & brand ambassador where they can make mega bucks.

Only caught up with last night's episode now.

I think Rachel will pick chuggs (really hope she does!) . I think both Rachel and chuggs are nice people who I wouldn't mind watching a bit more of and Brad just isn't cutting it.

Why does Brad keep saying "dark hair, dark eyes, dark features" , the girl is black, can he not just say that, why beat around the bush about it? Drove me crazy every time he said it!

Hugo and chloe got on well in the task didn't they? Liked the two of them together even though it isn't going anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Don't think any of the guys like any of the girls except Aaron!
    Find it difficult to even look at some of the girls with their big fake lips. They're ruining their faces. Haven't seen anyone it looks good on - or maybe some people get it done well and it's not noticeable?
    This thread is very quiet this year. Is everyone just fed up with it at this stage?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I think the thread is quiet because the show is. Not a whole lot has actually happened.
    We need a bítch fight, a huge alcohol infused blow out, a sneaky kiss between that are coupled up or something.
    What we are actually getting is, ' here's your peppermint tea'.

How, how how did she pick brad? So fake

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I give it 2 days, max

Even when she was talking about food, Brad hadn't much of a clue whereas Chuggs engaged talking about all the favourite seafood etc

The girl in the pink bikini top looks like she could launch into a Norman Bates psycho episode on the bloke she’s with

Kaz sounds like a pterodactyl

“GOH-A-TAAAAAAXT”……..

jojofizzio wrote: »
    “GOH-A-TAAAAAAXT”……..

Message.

• Advertisement

Message.

Does my head in when they roar that out

No surprise Liam found a hair in his food, the amount of times that herself and Chloe in particular are at their hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭jluv

He/She is my type on paper has been replaced by He/She is a bit of me:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

Your man Brad has no interest in your one, just feed her what he needed to to stay in. Tbh I think most of the lads are waiting for better girls to come in.

Zero chemistry whatsoever between any of these people…

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I give it 2 days, max

Even when she was talking about food, Brad hadn't much of a clue whereas Chuggs engaged talking about all the favourite seafood etc

Less than 12 hrs apparently :D

This is a bit weird Brad didn’t say that to her. She put a hypothetical question to him and he basically said it’s ok if someone comes in.

Editing its all over the place here. Random seating positions.

Is Rachel trying to tell us she’s been on the planet for 29 years and never before had any bloke tell her what she wants to hear???

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭SunnySundays

No one likes anyone here,other than Liberty, she likes Jake, whereas he has her in the friend zone.

Brad might be decent looking but he has no personality at all.

• Advertisement

An they’re hardly gaslighting Hugo are they?
    They can’t surely after all their “mental health” stuff.

A couple of new blondes...... just what Liberty needed :pac:

' I dont give a fúck if he is upset' - she really is such a caring girl.

Brad might be decent looking but he has no personality at all.

His “chat” certainly is not “top”, and don’t even get me started on his banter levels.

Remains to be seen whether his patter ceiling has been reached or has he more to give?

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    ' I dont give a fúck if he is upset' - she really is such a caring girl.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Faye is talking about someone else and not Hugo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

I tried to sit through an episode of this. Good god does this trash actually pass as tv these days?

And WTF Is with every one of the female Fcukwits on the show with lip jobs. They look ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I'm beginning to wonder has this format had it's day, the producers aren't really getting the results they want this year, it all feels a bit lukewarm and forced.

I'm extremely disappointed Brad stayed, I can't understand him most of the time and he seems to bore the arse off any girl he talks too.

Jake will 100% have his head turned he has no interest in liberty and is only tagging her along to stay on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

thelad95 wrote: »
    I'm beginning to wonder has this format had it's day, the producers aren't really getting the results they want this year, it all feels a bit lukewarm and forced.

I'm extremely disappointed Brad stayed, I can't understand him most of the time and he seems to bore the arse off any girl he talks too.

Jake will 100% have his head turned he has no interest in liberty and is only tagging her along to stay on.

Had a Google of Love Island top moments, man I wish I were watching this a few years ago!

thelad95 wrote: »

The cast is simply too young. Faye (26) and Rachel (29) seem to actually want to find someone while the rest care more about the brand deals and exposure.

What did they expect in reality if you’re putting a bunch of kids in there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

The welsh lad is so dull

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I say this as a straight man but to me the men in this season are considerably more attractive than the women

• Advertisement
Advertisement