Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2021

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

The acting is so bad this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Hugo is a right dork and he deserves everything he got tonight. He is useless with the chicks so he should be taking any that show an interest in him no matter if they have fake or real boobs, lips or Brazilian butt lifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

I don’t think I can take much more of Brad talking about his supposed type…

I’d love to see the screening process they go through to pick the contestants. Like Jake seems to be the only lad with a bit of personality.

Lucinda, the new girl, honestly could pass for being 15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

It’s really bad this year. Kinda obvious Brad is going to pick Lucinda. Would be funny if another guy got to pick her first. There is not one couple in there that actually have interest in each other, Jake is not into Liberty at all, hopefully Casa Amor will expose that.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Leinster90

I think we could do without/wouldnt miss:

Hugo

Kaz

Sharon

Aaron

None of them really add any entertainment or are fancied by anyone else. I would have added Faye and Jake last week but they are growing on me. I cant see any guys being into the new girl unfortunately.

Two new cracking women (brunettes?) and two new attractive men would really shake things up.

Also, the return of Brad (especially if Lucinda finds someone new) and Chuggs in Casa Amor would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ah lads!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

They’re really leaving Faye and the girls away with murder.

The balcony bitch fest was called out years ago for being borderline bullying and they were back at it again yesterdays.

This diet that Adele has been on has worked wonders. Now she has entered Love Island and is getting on very well with her new fella Liam.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭LushiousLips

Faye will explode if Teddy goes off with AJ......and I can't wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,541 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

This new one has more plastic in here than the Pacific

• Advertisement

Terrible episode tonight. If I woke up in bed next to AJ I’d definitely be doing a runner.

This new lad looks like he is gonna sh1t his kacks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Hugo is some dork, man up and kiss her. Lost so much respect for him.

AJ is absolutely stunning. Unbelievable body.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Still Ill

No hope left for Hugo after that. Wondering if he has he ever kissed a girl before now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,980 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

What the hell was last nights episode 🤮 Zero drama, zero action, zero personality in 90% of the contestants. Sitting there watching Liberty box with Jake & that stupid egg game where nothing of note happens wondering what on earth am I watching 🤣

The casting this year has been a mess and these new "bombshells" just seem to be getting worse and worse

The AJ girl looks like she's in her late 30s , why are they still bringing older woman in to the villa when the lads are so young. Also glad Faye wasn't afraid to admit what was clearly on everybody's mind that she knows she's more fit than AJ.

And that new Danny lad looks a right tosser based from what I've seen of him on twitter this morning. Seems awfully scripted that he "chose" to go on a date with Kaz at the same time he's getting cancelled on social media for using the N word.

Totally agree. This series is even worse than last year in South Africa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I keep forgetting that South Africa even happened

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭jluv

OMG..none of the boys want AJ! Even Hugo (who doesn't seem to want any girl). If she picks Liam it will really kick things off..

No way is AJ 29, absolutely not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Anyone getting the distinct impression that at least half the “couples” are with each other just to be in a couple rather than having any interest in the other person i.e. to stay in….snooze fest of a series so far tbh

They’re really pushing Faye as the main character here, leaving her up there to the end and all.

Anyway, toodles Shaz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Sharon the least likely to “find someone” in there…..in a different socio-economic class to the others and it was obvious

i can’t understand a single thing any of them are saying. They all need speech therapy.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭LushiousLips

Lucinda got over Brad quickly enough 😏

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,980 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Man left his beanbag

Not sure what to make of Fayes boobies dresses. At this stage I am bit sick of looking at them hanging out.

Danny isn't happy, it will definitely kick off.Fair play to Hugo, he's not falling for AJ's game, I think himself and Sharon would have made a go of it if she hadn't left. AJ seems very fake imo, she's seems very scheming, I'd say she's shocked that she's not getting any attention so trying to stay in by hooking Mr. Hammond, I'm really enjoying the series tbh.

• Advertisement

New guy is way too intense. Chill out lad Aaron is the better choice, she be crazy if she picks the tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Getting serious psychopath vibes off of him alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

The second he entered the villa I thought that guy looks like a head case. Sort of guy that would lose his temper at the drop of a hat, hit you with anything. Serious psycho vibes. Also Lucinda was loving him getting all angry over her, hate that type of person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

Lucinda is playing them off each other it seems. not nice.

Aaron is such a nice guy, but he probably shouldnt have tried to kiss her .

She's dangerous, she really seemed to enjoy him getting angry, add that to his aggressiveness and it's not going to end well, in or outside of the villa. The lads are all such wet blankets too, Aaron should have called him out on it as soon as he was summoned over. They're not mates, she's not "his", its part of the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Danny has serious dark vibes, don't like him at all.

• Advertisement

There’s ignoring red flags and then there’s both Danny and Lucinda and whatever shīte they were attempting.

Danny seems a nasty piece of work, you’d hate your sister or daughter dating someone like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭mojesius

Hugo friendzoning himself. Ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

There’s so much dead wood on this series

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Every single girl seems thick, like proper stupid. Why do they all have fake ott lips?

Being that it's the Islanders deciding I think it will be Danny and AJ. I'd be happy enough with that. I'd like to see Kaz with someone..

• Advertisement

Why was there was a white spot on Faye’s chin during the date? That line over the top lip looks like she bit into a Nutella filled crepe or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion, but I actually wish Hugo was dumped now. He has a really weird sneer and makes no effort to get to know anyone romantically. He needs an Amy from the last season.

No I'd be ok if he went too..he's not into it at all..kinda like Dr Alex I think his name was?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I actually think Dr. Alex did want to get to know people though, and was actually good looking.

i’m sure Hugo was correct to suspect AJ chose him as an easy option, but he had the same unnatural nervousness with Faye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

I think Hugo is just struggling to play the game and is just living his real life in there, he hasn't met anyone he actually likes. I'd like to see him get to casa amore and then see what happens.

I agree, Danny comes across as a very unsavoury character. You don't even see him mixing with the boys much. Will be shocked if he doesn't go tonight

Fingers crossed AJ goes tonight, she's beyond fake imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm thinking they might send Toby and Chloe home with the logic that they've already found someone.

I'd love Lucinda to go but she'll 100% be kept for Aaron.

Danny reminds me of a Honduran gangster. A bit like the fella from US a few years ago who was regarded as the most handsome criminal, tho not as handsome as him.

I really hope Teddy stays..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

Oh my god, I thought this all the time, the super good looking criminal with the tear drop tattoo. But then I figured it's just all the tattoos and the hair line was similar. Poor Danny wasn't that good looking. Anyway he is gone now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement