Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Anyone else think that Dale looks like a dark-haired Conor McGregor? I thought it a couple of nights ago and now I can't unsee it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I’ve come to the conclusion that Hugo is just plain weird….

also,the producers have to have set Liam up to feign interest in the Geordie girl….I’m fully convinced he has no interest in her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

It will be interesting to see what happens tonight now but last used clever angles to make it look like they were leaning so close to each other when it panned out quickly he was quite far back.

Jeez that was awkward Lilly practically goading Liam into kissing her and effectively “cheating”. He couldn’t have been leaning back any further.

the tiny beds in Casa Amor will be the death of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Love seeing the girls with no make up on - they are like different people!

I actually spent half an episode thinking that Faye (without make-up) was a new housemate whose entry I had missed…..couldn’t get over the difference…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

He’s much more similar to the strabanimal. Both total dopes.

The tall Irish lad reminds me of the long blue Jake Sully character in avatar. He also reminds me of Screech from saved by the bell (rip).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Have either of the Irish girls said anything on camera since their introductions on the first day of Casa Amor?

Tyler is almost as bad as Hugo with the women. What a snoozer. Aaron was chilled but able to seduce birds, these pair of dodos cannot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No Way trademarked as it will be everywhere I'd wager

The northern Irish guy reminds me of a Sasquatch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I'm calling it, another Irish winner this year.

Pink arse said “I fight like me da aswell”!!

Lol a cheers and then straight in for the smooch. That’s not even 7 years bad sex for the northern Irish dope, it’s 7 years crap w@nking!!

Hugo 100% pulled back from the maul with Amy because he popped a boner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭YellowLead

I thought it was because he dropped his sunglasses and he’s such a square he had to pick them up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Amy's body language with Hugo is very telling !! That girl has got the ick and is just using Hugo as a first class ticket into the main villa and I ain't mad at her for it. Man said "job done" after their kiss ffs 🤣

Kaz doesn't look interested in that Matthew lad. I think she's just flattered that he showed interest and is using him as a rebound.

Abigail has got to be thick if she thinks Toby is going to stay loyal to her especially after the postcard. I don't get why she's so relaxed and not cracking on with any of the lads.

Also love how the producers have broken up Faye & Teddy's relationship despite none of them actually doing anything wrong to each other. And how they're setting up the Liam Millie Lillie showdown.

Good episode that

I think Toby will come back single time the villa. I wouldn’t if I was him, would have Blondie over Tattoos. But wait till u see, he is going back single to Tattoos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭fitzparker

Abbie is a moron, with Tobi for a day and can blatantly see Tobi kissing someone, as a tattoo artist you would think she would be a bit edgy but she is an airhead and why hasn't anyone told her he done it twice already dont expect him to come back.

Faye is Faye, trusts nobody but its horrible on Teddy if he comes back alone.

Hugo is a dope, "job done" you could see the girls shivered when he said that.

Liam I feel wants to let lillie down lightly he just is afraid to hurt feelings and can't get the words out, its also tough when you have lads goading him on and he wants to be the big man around them, that is why Teddy is streets ahead of them, he isnt falling for that crap.

Jake knows exactly what he is doing, playing cupid, they should have sent someone in specifically that likes Jake to properly test him, he has had a smooth run because he is rotten, Regardless, they wont win it because of Jake, people will vote against him, I hope he is called out on it by one of the lads when they are back in the main house.

I wonder after 3 nights the girls are finally even talking to the lads will they extend casa amor out 1 more day to see what happens.

Kaz and this long stringy fella from NI are the weirdest couple ever. She should be a bit more fussy, she zeroed in on Tyler as soon as he arrived and was acting like they were married after 2 days. Then when she thinks he is gone she is into this dope from NI when he makes a move on her.

I think Teddy comes back single to a coupled up Faye. Toby comes back single to a single Tattoos, same with Liam and Milly. Hugo and Tyler bring the new birds back, Chloe has no real option other than picking Delph Teeth and Kaz strangely paired up with the NI Sasquatch. And Jiberty to stay together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Isn't Jake a massive gobshite though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Presume we don't see the fallout/ decoupling til tmre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭jluv

Ok we know/I knew toby would come back coupled up. She was stupid to wait for him but who knows what the plan is. Obviously Jake is going to stay coupled up. Tyler is going to couple up with new girl. Ah poor Teddy..Faye will couple up with new guy (who I like). If Liam doesn't choose Millie I'm going looking for him! She is naturally beautiful and seems so nice and I think he really likes her but he is reacting to peer pressure (Jake pressure ,I'd love to see him voted off)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Initially I thought Abigail was just thick for believing Toby would stay loyal to her, but after seeing her reaction, she didn't look one bit surprised or hurt. Maybe she's trying to play the game and gain sympathy/support from the viewers. Smart if that's the case but leaves her vulnerable

Seems like Millie & Teddy are going to be the real victims of the recoupling tomorrow night

Kaz pretty much just wanted to embarrass Tyler. Face like a slapped arsé when he walked back in with someone.

Teddy is lucky he dodged that evil puffer fish-face.

Faye feels like some dope now! You could see she wanted to be the "victim" but she got it sooooo wrong ha ha..cmon Liam..come back to Millie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

I can’t remember but did all the girls not kiss the new lads in that challenge too? How is it any different?

Faye is the most unlikable person on the show since that one Anna 2 years ago.

Wow I predicted them all correct except for Toby. Not bad. You can call me mystic man vs manure, cos I predict these tings!!

It was a great move bringing the girls in so Lillie could say her piece!

This is excellent television

I like this Liam fella. His communication and in general how he interacts with people is top class. He’s a real sound lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,326 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Eh, bit of advice Liam - don't describe the fooking kiss in detail you fool!

Can’t stand Jiberty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

This season has been my least favourite so far. But the last 2 episodes and particularly tonight have been brilliant.

I think Toby is a Mormon. Nothing wrong with having 2 wives, or even 5.

Fake as……will be demoted to the category of “former couple” as soon as the cameras stop rolling and there’s no publicity on offer

• Advertisement

Toby to win, everyone needs to get a VPN and vote.

Potentially the first person to steal the prize money.

i think she might be genuinely crazy. He’d do well to shut the door in her face, jump in a car, get to the airport and never look back.

That episode was as good as the best episodes of GOT or Sopranos.

Imagine Teddy takes her back then goes home and sees that she counted on her hand how many times he made her laugh when she making up reasons to recouple

She would be the type to talk down to him and belittle him in company as well.

we need an intervention. Let’s rent a plane.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

This is grossly unfair on Liberty. It's clear as day she genuinely likes him. Can't say the same for that other snake though.

Also, those having a go at Faye and calling her crazy, demanding an intervention etc, cop the f*ck on. None of you clearly have any idea of what it's like to feel triggered by what has happened in the past. What she said at the end of the episode made it very clear that she's been humiliated and hurt before (most likely more than once) and that postcard brought all of that back ("This is what I'm used to.." as she points at the postcard of him kissing). You can see it in the way she completely broke down at the end. That hard as nails shtick is all just a defense mechanism to prevent anyone from seeing how vulnerable she really is and that's what happened when Teddy walked back in initially. She got her back up and just went on the defense because by hook or by crook she didn't want him to see how hurt she really was.

The producers did both of them dirty and, considering the sh*t they let Liam and Jake away with, it was a horrifically dick move. Teddy and Faye were probably the most genuine couple in there and they just wanted to see her go off. Duty of care my arse.

Jake is probably related to Lewis Hamilton - I can see the similarities.

Someone like that shouldn’t be on the show, they had to remove the blonde one from a few years ago that was with a Pritchard brother and Faye isn’t mentally able for this either. Not her fault, not Teddy’s but the producers used it to get the extract reaction they wanted.

none the less, Teddy doesn’t need to put up with that shít either, the way she spoke to him as he was standing there. She’s one of those people that always has to say something or get the last word. She started it when he was walking in, instead of being happy or saying she was wrong she went for the “good enough for the kiss just not too bring home to the family”.

she strikes me as someone that could be similar to Jessie from Little Mix, ITV were big on mental health issue with her but have their head in the sand now on how the producers are treating her.

millie has been done rotten too but you’d imagine she’ll get over the anger and embarrassment, if that had been Faye in her shoes it could have been a proper meltdown which would have been horrific.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Even if your point is valid that she shouldn’t be on the show, it doesn’t mean the producers get to manipulate her like that. If they’re going to let her on the show then they should be protecting her, not doing what they did. Teddy did nothing wrong but they showed her a picture of him in a compromising position knowing she would go off. It’s clear to anybody that reads between the lines that this has happened to her before.

Teddy shouldn’t have to put up with it, but you know just by listening to him in the beach hut that he is mad about her. He’s very patient with her because he knows that even if she blows up on him, she will come back of her own accord, listen to him and apologise. When she broke down at the end that was everything she had bottled up completely overwhelming her and it got too much for her.

Whether you like Faye or not, you can tell she’s doing this show for the right reasons. I’d much rather her in there than the likes of Jake who is only looking for the fame and Hugo who is only there for the free holiday.

I’d like to see Faye and Teddy win out. They’re much more believable than Jake and Liberty and whoever Kaz decides to be with. Liam and Millie were shoe-ins before Casa Amor but there isn’t a chance the public en-masse will vote for Liam now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

I think that all of this messing with Teddy and Faye will result in them being the winners of the show. If they get back together they will get both the standard vote that they would have gotten anyway and a massive sympathy vote.

• Advertisement

I agree it’s manipulation and the fact that she is so vulnerable makes it really horrible to watch.

Advertisement