Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Saver?

Options
  • 16-06-2021 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I've tried to open a mortgage saver online twice now. Both times I've received an automated email informing me I'm ineligible and that I was told this at the beginning of the application process. Butbive read through the criteria and can't find the problem?

I considered opening a goalsaver but when I choose mortgage as a goal it tells me I'm ineligible for that two and should open a mortgage saver... ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

For the best help with your query I would advise getting in touch with our Accounts Opening Team directly. 

You can certainly email the team at pca@boi.com and one of my colleagues should be able to check your application and offer further guidance. 

I hope this information helps.

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement