Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group Spin

Options
  • 16-06-2021 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Was there anyone from boards out for a spin this evening? driving through tallaght - blessington direction at around 7.30? must have been 100 sports bikes.:eek: , if any boards members were involved can i get an invite next day!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭IrishGrimReaper

I think that may have been a run organized by a group called "motowitch collective". I've seen them do a few runs and seems to be loads of bikes at them. They had a meeting planned for 7.15 in top Oil Spawell so that's out that direction.

https://www.instagram.com/motowitchdublin/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭D3V!L

My missus is a member. Got a nice bit of piece there one Saturday when she went down to Kilkenny for the day with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

Nozebleed wrote: »
    Was there anyone from boards out for a spin this evening? driving through tallaght - blessington direction at around 7.30? must have been 100 sports bikes.:eek: , if any boards members were involved can i get an invite next day!!

Probably the one called by Stephen meehan, open invite type thing, join motorbikes ireland on fb, he regularly calls them on that. Gathering a lot at them now apparently.

Advertisement