Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Account - Up to date statement

Options
  • 17-06-2021 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭

Hi,

How can I get an up to date statement for my loan account?

There doesn't appear to be an option to request one online?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi,

How can I get an up to date statement for my loan account?

There doesn't appear to be an option to request one online?

Thanks
    Hi ErinGoBrath,

Thanks for checking this with us. 

If the account is visible online, you should be able to request this by selecting "services" > "manage statements" > "order up to date statement". This should then be available on 365 after 1-2 working days.

We hope this information helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Hi ErinGoBrath,

Thanks for checking this with us. 

If the account is visible online, you should be able to request this by selecting "services" > "manage statements" > "order up to date statement". This should then be available on 365 after 1-2 working days.

We hope this information helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes the account is visible online however this account does not appear in the dropdown selection box when attempting to order an up to date statement.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Richard,

Yes the account is visible online however this account does not appear in the dropdown selection box when attempting to order an up to date statement.

Thanks
    Hi ErinGoBrath,

Apologies, if you select Services then scroll down to Send us a Message you can request an up to date statement there for your loan account. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement