Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackheads

Options
  • 17-06-2021 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

Any recommendations for removing blackheads, I’ve tried a variety of products to no avail?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Cerave salicylic acid cleanser is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 clothes hanger

Seems unlikely but oil cleansing nmethod works well also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Loving the Ren AHA tonic at the moment (there are similar and maybe cheaper alternatives but using this at the moment and its not harsh).

Bought two of the 500ml ones recently so they should keep me going for the next while. The big size is really good value and there's 25% off with code VIP25 or use VIP30 if you spend over 100 or I just signed up for their email and think I got 20% off for first order.

https://renskincare.ie/products/supersize-ready-steady-glow-daily-aha-tonic-500ml?_pos=5&_sid=5fa6b32e0&_ss=r

Not affiliated with Ren but the delivery is really fast and there's good free gifts so glad I took the plunge and stocked up and really liking the products.

La Roche Posay Effaclar range would be my other go to and you can get from most pharmacies with deals from time to time.

Advertisement