Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoomtak box - help needed

Options
  • 17-06-2021 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi All,

I've recently been given an old Zoomtak box, its a Zoomtak T8 plus 2. Fired it up and its working but all the iptv apps are not working. Is there a way of essentially factory resetting it and adding in the right apps for iptv?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

There should be a way of resetting it ....... usually some small reset button/switch to press while powering up the device.
    At least those Android (with Amlogic CPUs) devices I have used have this.

You might be able to search for the location of the reset switch on line if its location is not obvious.

EDIT:

This might help

https://www.cnx-software.com/2016/11/19/how-to-create-a-bootable-recovery-sd-card-for-amlogic-tv-boxes/

I have just seen a pic of the device and see there is a pin hole with small switch inside marked 'Restore'.

I expect that is what you need to get back to factory settings.

31Z6j2oazoL._AC_.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Warning

@Posh Boy,

Please read the notice at the top of the forum about IPTV etc, queries/discussion of this topic is not welcome here.

Thread locked.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement